Sunday 16 November 2008

today

((((((((((((((((((((Heather and Amber)))))))))))))))))..........it really does help to have your support.......

the alpaca pi shawl for the hospice is coming on.....was doing a bit tonight but had to stop as it was making me all tearful; I think I might leave it for a little while and go back to it.

Remember the Mardi Gras Jitterbug from a wee while ago? It's turned into a lovely pair of fingerless mitts.....just one thumb to do and all done .....really bright and happy......someday when I can raise the energy and enthusiasm I'll have a photosession of lots of bits and pieces......

just remembered.......a wee while back I put a picture up of a lavender coloured pinwheel lapghan: that was for H., my friend who died. Sadly he didn't have long to use it........

1 comment:

Heather said...

Even though he may not have had long to use it, I'm sure it would have meant loads to him just to know you'd made it for him.

The mitts sound lovely!