Thursday 9 October 2008

thank you.......

...amber and heather....you're a pair of sweeties; this afternoon I put on my new tshirt(Star Trek of course....big picture of T'pol from Enterprise on the front), my new(well, new to me)jacket(remember those fruit salad chewy sweeties? think those colours, in stripes, with a bit of turquoise)and my own knitted socks(Lorna's Laces Miata)and went up to Borders and got three magazines, and some ink cartridges from PC World. And some sweeties.

Home, and watched some tennis, and knitted, and had the most gorgeous cat cuddle......Toty up across my front, chin resting on my shoulder, paw stretched out over my arm, so sound asleep she was snoring and twitching and dreaming. We'd just shared some custard(she had her own wee saucer) and had a dreep of custard on her chin. The perfect cuddle.

I'm going to write down everything which comes to mind about the situation, and take it from there......thanks for being there - it's a very real comfort.......

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're very welcome :) There's nothing like a really good cat cuddle to make the world seem friendlier!

Your jacket sounds *fabulous* :)

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

You are very welcome:)
Pictures of the jacket?
Lucky you having cat cuddles. Some day we will get another