Sunday 25 November 2007

yarn, clear clogs, scarf, socks, and a Duchess


firstly, a couple of pictures of the San Francisco Marathon sock yarn:


===============================================

next, some pics of the clear clogs......they are actually slightly 'lavender'tinted, but very nice for all that, and I look forward to wearing them in slightly warmer weather :)





=================================================
here's a pic of a plain old k1p1 scarf, made in Regia cotton surf.....it's shades of blue and grey, and is for my friend D. : a 'matching' one in shdes of browns for his partner H. is almost finished. I hope to make a wee dog coat for their Yorkshire terrier, too. Not Christmas presents - just 'no reason' presents :) I much prefer that.

=================================================

Below is the first one of a pair.....still to be kitchenered, made from Opal(can't remember details, but is green/orange mostly, with spotty dotty bits between.....picture doesn't do it justice, but hey, with what my camera cost, I'm not complaining........on the cuff of the second one.......



(I have finished my first Amelie Mauresmo sock - just got to kitchener it - and took a couple of pics, but am going to wait until the pair is done before posting.......started the second......)

================================================

lastly but not least, a cat pal came out to help with the picture session: I took a quick pic but only got part of her.... beautiful nevertheless.....

The Duchess, making her exit to the left..........


off to knit a bit, and gather my wits.....rather scrambled at the moment, and am doing basic keep going things.......

6 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

you have been busy:) Duchess is obviously camera shy:) Must look for the amelia? sock pattern sounds intriguing

Sarah said...

How does the clog look with a lovely sock inside it? I'd love to see pics.

Debi said...

Pretty socks and pretty kitty!

Those clogs are cute but they look so small!! I don't think I could fit even a toe in!

Herzblut said...

they're actually deceptivley large.I have big feet(UK size 8) and they're the Men's size 9 - just right for me ......the wee middenhas huge feet, although only 5'3'' tall lol......

Unknown said...

Well I don't think the clogs would work for me-I'd fall over! However, I love your Tortie and White pussy. Okay, so only see the back end but Tortie and White is one of my favourite cat colours.

Unknown said...

PS do tell me more about marathon sock yarn. Never heard of it.